Communites of Grace




Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My First Blog

Well, I never thought I'd be blogging but here it goes. Life is good. I have a wonderful wife and a wonderful family. We are a crazy but interesting bunch.

I been called to an exciting adventure of watching God bring together people in Christian Community in a group of groups called Communities of Grace.

Personally, my family and I are experiencing community in a group that meets in our home on Monday's. We call ourselves Monday Madness.

We are being the process of seeing how our Master would multiply our group into two groups because we've been running around 19 people the last two weeks and it's getting a little cozy in our little home.

On a larger scale, our larger church family is exploring ways to involve others in "Basic Christian Community" in our city and surrounding area. We are seeking to fufill our vision becoming a "church of all nations, for all nations"

1 comment:

  1. Awesome brother Dave! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete